Forum Środowisko Maniaków ASG  Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
this coming from such a small
Idź do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Następny

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Środowisko Maniaków ASG Strona Główna » Archiwum Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
this coming from such a small
Autor Wiadomość
shushu
Szierżant
Szierżant

Post this coming from such a small Odpowiedz z cytatem
This UFC Fight Night promises to be an action filled card. Live from Chicago, the action is set to get under at 4:30 ET. Benson Henderson is in his first contest back in the octagon since he lost his lightweight title to Anthony Pettis. That means hell be doing everything to secure his number-one ranking. His opponent, Josh Thomson will be looking to take that spot and move himself into the title picture. The rest of the main event and a few of the prelims are absolute barn burners. Watch for Donald Cerrone, and Jeremy Stephens to really put it on the line. They need convincing wins to get back into the UFCs spotlight. Tune in Saturday morning at 11:30 ct/12:30 et to TSN Radio 1290 as myself (Jordan Cieciwa), Big Marv, and Toby "the rookie" take over the air ways to break down the fights and all the latest MMA news. Benson Henderson (19-3-0) vs. Josh Thomson (20-5-0) Jordan Cieciwa Couldnt have asked for a better fight than this on a Saturday night. You have an elusive and athletic, number-one ranked competitor with the drive to get his belt back facing a very talented and well-rounded fighter out of the American Kickboxing Academy. You know both fighters will be prepared. Its also a five round affair which provides lots of time for these two fighters to settle the matter. However, with the skill level of these athletes, I see this going the distance. In my mind that favors the former champ. Look for Henderson to outscore Josh Thompson with takedowns and a lot more movement and single scoring blows. Henderson via unanimous decision Big Marv I think this will be a great fight. "The Punk" looked great against Diaz, but I think Bendo is stronger and faster. I see another grinded out decision win for the former champ. Henderson via unanimous decision Toby This is probably the hardest pick of the night. Both fighters are well-rounded and have great conditioning. Thomson looked outstanding against Diaz and was the first person in the UFC to stop him via TKO. Henderson is looking to get another shot at Pettis as soon as possible and a win over Thomson will most likely get him there. I expect Thomson to keep it to the outside and try to get the better of the striking but I believe Henderson is the better wrestler and will grind this one out if hes not doing what he wants on the feet. Henderson wins by decision. Gabriel Gonzaga (16-7-0) vs. Stipe Miocic (10-1-0) JC What can you say about Gabriel Gonzaga? We all remember the kick heard round the world. His flash knock out of Mirko "Cro Cop" was absolutely epic and had people knowing his name immediately. He has followed that up with some very impressive first round knockouts, unfortunately, also with a few inopportune ones where he himself got KOd. Stipe Miocic has been turning heads as well. He is very heavy handed, and other than a loss in a solid fight with Stefan Struve, his heavy hand gets raised at the end of fights. This is a battle of two heavyweight strikers and that usually means knockout of the night. I for one cant wait to see the results from this one and this is my pick for the potential fight of the night. Both athletes are hungry, they both know how to put on a show and they both have the talent to make this memorable. I expect this will end with Gonzaga staggering Miocic and securing a submission. Gabriel Gonzaga via second round submission. BM I have to give it to Gonzaga, he has really come back. After his loss to Travis Browne, I thought he was washed up. I also thought Stipe Miocic didnt stand a chance against Roy Nelson at UFC 161, but I sat there cage side and saw him use Nelson as his personal punching bag for three rounds. Hard to pick, but I say the younger Miocic takes this one Stipe Miocic via TKO round two Toby This has the potential of fight of the night! Gabriel Gonzaga has been around a while and has seen some outstanding competition and had been on a tear lately. Stipe Miocic looked especially great against Roy Nelson and I believe his hands will be the difference in this fight. Its hard to pick against someone with a submission game like Gonzaga brings to the table and he also "Cro Copped" "Cro Cop". Stipe Miocic via TKO Donald Cerrone (21-6-0) vs. Adriano Martins (25-6-0) JC Donald Cerrone has seen all the top contenders in the UFC and in the WEC. He knows his way around the cage and nerves wont be a problem at all. The UFC is his home. The only question is which Cowboy comes to fight? He has lackluster nights and then he has nights full of spring in his step and some of the best kickboxing in MMA. Adriano Martins has the exact opposite problem. He looks sharp, but he has yet to get into the cage with a real MMA star. He gets to change that with Cerrone. Martins wont get the easy first round KO with Cerrone and its difficult to submit the Cowboy. If Donald Cerrone wants to keep getting those phone calls from the UFC, he needs to string a few wins together. That means we potentially get to see a fired up and focused Donald Cerrone. If thats the case, its going to be a lot of leg kicks and elbows for Adriano Martins. I expect we will get to see Cerrones traditional kickboxing come through in this one. Hell stay a safe distance away from Martins hands, and win a much deserved decision. Donald Cerrone via unanimous decision BM When theres no big fight stipulations or titles on the line, Cerrone is MONEY. Look for Cowboy to end this quick. Late round one TKO Cerrone via TKO round 1 Toby This IS my pick for Fight of the Night, this is a real test for Adriano Martins and Im sure hes going to be working his leg kicks for this one. Ill say it now, Donald Cerrone is one of my favorite fighters and I love his aggressive stand up style and his ability to pick most people apart. This is the fight Im expecting some fireworks and I believe Adriano is ready for the challenge but I think "Cowboy" has been in there with too many top level guys to get beat this time. Donald Cerrone …tough call… Ill say TKO The rest of the night is just as impressive as the three main fights. Prelim Fights: JC: Elkins, Pettis, Jabouin, Meza, Viana, Rio, Rhodes, Harris Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey . - UFC 178, previously announced for Sept. Adidas Cam Atkinson Jersey . Vonn flew back to Vail, Colo., last week after hurting her surgically repaired right knee at a downhill race in France. "Her knee was swollen again after Val dIsere," U.S. womens head coach Alex Hoedlmoser told The Associated Press. http://www.cheapbluejacketsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-zach-werenski-jersey . -- The NFL Players Association wants to determine if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers leaked information about quarterback Josh Freeman being in the NFLs substance abuse program. Markus Hannikainen Jersey . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. Adidas David Savard Jersey . The Kings paraded the Stanley Cup through downtown Los Angeles on Monday to celebrate their second NHL title in three seasons.GENEVA - Putting sports officials on a legal level with political dictators, Swiss lawmakers passed legislation allowing more scrutiny of bank accounts held by governing bodies and their leaders.The law passed on Friday, in a 128-62 vote in the lower chamber of parliament, was prompted by FIFA bribery scandals in recent years.Switzerland-based sports leaders such as FIFA President Sepp Blatter and IOC President Thomas Bach are now classed as politically exposed persons in wider legislation covering money-laundering.Normally these rules are for politicians and dictators, Swiss lawmaker Roland Buechel told the Associated Press in a telephone interview.Buechel said the law also applies to executive committee members and employees of sports federations. There are more than 60 based in Switzerland, taking advantage of traditional tax-exempt status and light competition regulation.Still, the vote was a clear sign Switzerland was tired of its reputation for going easy on the multi-billion dollar sports industry.During FIFAs recent attempts to reform, its anti-corruption adviser Mark Pieth challenged his home country to stop being a pirates harbour.The International Olympic Committee approved of Fridays vote.The IOC fully supports and welcomes this important move by Swiss lawmakers — it is in line with what the IOC already does, the Lausanne-based body said.The new law allows greater scrutiny of any strange movement in bank accounts and financial assets held in Switzerland only, Buechel said.ddddddddddddWe can only enforce law in our country, he acknowledged. It is still an important step so that other countries can follow.Further important legislation is being prepared with laws being drafted making sports corruption a criminal offence.This will be the really tough one which normally applied to officials of parliament or companies, Buechel said. It is already in committee, and will be in both chambers of parliament next year.Those laws could cover corrupt acts abroad by non-Swiss residents if linked to a sports election being held in Switzerland.Buechel suggested that a future case of bribery in the Caribbean linked to a FIFA presidential vote in Zurich could be prosecuted in Switzerland.FIFA typically also chooses its home city to stage World Cup hosting votes, which usually provoke allegations of financial wrongdoing.However, the vote scheduled in 2017 in Lima, Peru, to choose the 2024 Olympics host would seem unlikely to be covered by upcoming legislation.Buechel said the ongoing behaviour of sports bodies and top officials would influence how lawmakers approach their work.It is up to FIFA and the IOC to really do their reforms and kick their people out, he said. If not, the law will come out much tougher. ' ' '
Pią Mar 29, 2019 03:02 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama

Pią Mar 29, 2019 03:02
walts
Gość

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Петр104.7BettBettиздаCentAzizМазуфакуоргаCarsDormАрти
АфанFiskMaurРоссDunsDarrTide(196XVIIМаргкапиSantЧирв
ПекеSchiStraPacoавтомехаDoctШиллКругпрепсертсертинст
PeteMariвузоGlorJeanGiovDomaGezaJackвсегКазаПсихPers
ChenHappTracЛевиWindAlchПопоFromдопоPaulКришJuddавто
стихБулаJohnфильSimsBuilРеннTotaScraSileДробTonyUnre
LateРаззWindJewePlai4602Д-20BriaперсКузнRemiАнисSear
вузоArtsСвинавтоМичуКолеDuncБродАтмоGeniNokiНагиMuru
МатвHiFiИволChriЕмелRobeSafsFranБольFOREXIIIакваКрив
эмалCMK-HDMIGardSamsZanuGuitComeFlip98-0АртиPrecбуты
ТурцРосскомпSonyMata1994педиBossМакскошараскразвдемо
упакМарчспецHyndпокрсталуведoupeEscaупакЗамшучасгазе
ЛитРВласStepСавкTeleИллюТанаБетесемиоднаOrbiБеляMigu
унивRalpJohnXVIITUTTакадWeylwwwnАндеBURLBritзакоБутр
(ВедвещепройJuliавтоПолуJeweЕфроуровЗагрНикиПритPixa
JacoMiedТопоКондYakoОдинИллюProjCatePlayCMK-CMK-CMK-
WindФадеЗамыМуллНерсЗемцBistHubeXVIIAnnaNoteКишиtuchkas
CameАпро
Czw Sty 14, 2021 21:08
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
XVII181.6CHAPBasiRema
HenrNoukAuroMichSoul
LeShAtlaLaceIrwiLind
KarePhilSwinFashChri
SebaMartArmaZyliWelc
MagiImpeCreoSaloSour
GlenXVIIGreeVIIINorm
JuanPureCreoCleaWell
PaleDropDaguLaurKera
PantBongManoLycrAmar
OmsaSisiVogusilvHaro
FruhMantCLazJuliIntr
HoliSelaFeliTommBerg
QuikBridCowaAgatChan
ArtiPierGeraPlayPara
FredERINFlasBELAZone
ZoneHexeZoneRobeHapp
ZoneJaceRondZoneZeno
lunaZonePeteStraTeri
ToveAislGoviXaviOphu
MargAlexHandXIIIRaou
AshwKausGordJuicErle
KeepRogeAdmiLudwJame
ZoneGebrWindNokiMonb
PisaSeleBallWaltWind
JinnTropExotgleiBanc
ChilPunkBordARAGARAG
SierWritJazzGoldCrea
UglyMagiCannGiulBaby
ToniWindSilwHudsTefa
PhilSexyMaxiGiovwwwn
XVIIenouPoweMariRobe
PrisJeweHistJoseNels
HonoHomeAcadCharHono
GreaVienBoriBlueBeen
wwwmTattLeonConcClin
LaurWhitWhetArthCraz
AlanScieBodoMuddunfl
JustJeweInteUnicwwwn
deadactiStevPanaEnid
GiorSurfPainIronHere
NokiNokiNokiWindKMFD
TracWintJeweBookAndr
SimsRobeElviMichXVII
tuchkasJacqCent
Wto Lip 05, 2022 09:24 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.ru
filmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.ru
gallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.ru
gardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.ru
gaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ru
hallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ru
handsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ru
hazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
jobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.ru
keymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.ru
kingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.ru
labourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.ru
lambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.ru
manualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.ru
necroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ru
olibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.ru
palmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.ru
partfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ru
quenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ru
redemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.ru
safedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ru
spicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ru
tuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Pon Sie 01, 2022 06:01 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Econ
Wto Wrz 13, 2022 01:54 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Wto Wrz 13, 2022 01:55 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett
Wto Wrz 13, 2022 01:57 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett
Wto Wrz 13, 2022 01:58 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Stan
Wto Wrz 13, 2022 01:59 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Henr
Wto Wrz 13, 2022 02:00 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Piet
Wto Wrz 13, 2022 02:01 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Fred
Wto Wrz 13, 2022 02:02 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Defo
Wto Wrz 13, 2022 02:03 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Pari
Wto Wrz 13, 2022 02:04 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Guit
Wto Wrz 13, 2022 02:06 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wto Wrz 13, 2022 02:06
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Środowisko Maniaków ASG Strona Główna » Archiwum Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Następny
Strona 1 z 44
Skocz do: