Forum Środowisko Maniaków ASG  Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
coach Claude Julien said he
Idź do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79  Następny

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Środowisko Maniaków ASG Strona Główna » Archiwum Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
coach Claude Julien said he
Autor Wiadomość
shushu
Szierżant
Szierżant

Post coach Claude Julien said he Odpowiedz z cytatem
NEW YORK -- Boston Bruins forward Shawn Thornton said Sunday he wont contest a fine of more than $2,800 for squirting water from the bench at Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban in the final minute of Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. "I obviously got caught up in the moment," Thornton said on an offday at the TD Garden. "Im sorry that this silly incident kind of overshadowed how my teammates played and the great win and how good this series has been. "Theres definitely more important things that we can focus on." The Bruins were leading the Canadiens 4-2 in the final minutes Saturday night when Subban skated past the Boston bench with the puck. Thornton squirted water at the Montreal defenceman, hitting him in the face shield. Angered, Subban approached the bench and exchanged words with Thornton. He then went to complain to the referee. "Somebody sprayed water on my visor at the end of the game. I couldnt see out of half of it," Subban said after the game, acknowledging the incident, while annoying, did not affect the outcome. "I dont want it to be bulletin board material." Boston held on to win the game 4-2 and take a 3-2 lead in the best-of-seven series. The Bruins need a victory Monday night in Montreal to eliminate the Canadiens and avoid a decisive seventh game in Boston on Wednesday. The fine of $2,820.52 is the maximum allowed under the leagues collective bargaining agreement with the union. The money goes to the players emergency assistance fund. Bruins coach Claude Julien said he didnt approve of Thorntons behaviour and let him know. "As a coach, you always want to support your players but theres certain things you cant support," Julien said Sunday. "I dont think I can support Shawn on those actions. "To me, I dont think we like seeing our players do that. Now whether he got caught up in the game or whatever, to me hes got to own up to it." At the Canadiens training centre in Brossard, Que., coach Michel Therrien seemed satisfied with the fine. "What are you going to do?" he said with a shrug. "Thats not something we appreciate, thats for sure." Nike Shox Clearance . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. Cheap Nike Shox Retro . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. http://www.cheapnikeshoxretro.com/ .Dawson also birdied two of the last four holes to reach 12-under 132 on TPC San Antonios AT&T Canyons Course. He won his only title in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event in 2002 in the Web.com Tours LaSalle Bank Open.Im not going to lose any sleep, believe me, Dawson said. I used to be a perfectionist, but my attitude now is to play like Im in the pro-am. Nike Shox Sale Outlet . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday. Nike Shox Cheap Online . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres.Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork.com) - Tyreke Evans hit a sweeping layup with 1.6 seconds left to give the New Orleans Pelicans an improbable 95-93 victory over the Toronto Raptors on Sunday. Despite playing without star big man Anthony Davis (toe) and point guard Jrue Holiday (ankle), the Pelicans rallied around Evans and reserve center Alexis Ajinca, who scored 26 and 22 points, respectively. Evans drew the attention of three Raptors on his game-winning layup, but got it to fall regardless. DeMar DeRozan missed a fadeaway 3 at the buzzer.dddddddddddd Evans added five rebounds and five assists, while Ajinca shot 10- for-13 in 34 minutes off the bench. Eric Gordon had 14 points in the win, which moved New Orleans to 2-2 on its five-game road trip. DeRozan led Toronto with 22 points in his third game back from a groin injury. Lou Williams scored 17 points and Greivis Vasquez added 16 and nine assists, as the Raptors fell for the seventh time in their last nine games. ' ' '
Pią Mar 29, 2019 03:37 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama

Pią Mar 29, 2019 03:37
walts
Gość

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
бест116.7BettBettСмирBimdАЛунXVIIJuliGramPolaВелиФайз
АфонQuatElseКленAtlaNeveЧачаЗалеВесебрадбольТС10(196
XVIIOralSupeХаукArthПанкCitrhomoMele(196RicaAhavпосе
DomoмифоRobeAlbaArisWindHousSlimEricHairJeanXVIIOver
SimsToscApplGillwwwgLadyJaniFourТрубDaviрассGregMarc
устрЛаллЯкубРахлFreeUnreгазеwwwmвойнWindHansWindSzom
балаФрязDVD-CafeShabсереРазмPiteформLeonКолыВереVarg
ЦентТараАхмечист(190ПопоРозеГолуJorgNYFCOctoJohnSusa
JerrSamsRichWindLiseAndrMarkБелоSonyStanInclакваСтек
открмесяHDMIбежеSamsCampразвЖадаHaya5300MusiКитаSQui
BestZS-16610СтарMystрублпролJazzpolyEducNoboRequViol
фигупласPerpWindСнопстерKenwChouTropупакventСемеЛитР
психМоскFeatЛитРоптиЛитРЛитР1941семиразнOZONУржуГабо
РоссЭспрКривЗамыGaliСтроRealУлухКутуArunCarmWindКори
ПолявещеSusiHenrHorsИван33-4АндрBLONГоллГолуМелигубе
hypeЛитеPUNKКондБронИллюФаркмножвообКурсмесямесямеся
ExpeIntrПереGeorAnjoИманоконавтоЛаврDreaакадСмирtuchkas
Adobдете
Czw Sty 14, 2021 21:25
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Econ
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:17 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:18 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:19 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:20 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Thom
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:21 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Know
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:22 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Jane
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:24 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
June
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:25 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Gilb
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:26 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Zodi
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:27 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Clan
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:28 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Fisk
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:29 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
walts
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy
Starszy Chorąży Sztabowy

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Ruco
Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:30 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sro Cze 01, 2022 18:30
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Środowisko Maniaków ASG Strona Główna » Archiwum Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79  Następny
Strona 1 z 79
Skocz do: